This event is not pre-recorded!
This event is going to be pretty AWESOME! Here’s Why!
Giveaway Alert We are very excited to be teaming up with Warner Bros Canada to host a very special virtual class in celebration of their upcoming film, TOM & JERRY. Join us on March 3rd at 3PM AST to recreate our “Cat & Mouse” painting. This class is open to all levels – kids included! The first 20 people to sign-up for the class before Feb. 24th, will receive a FREE pass to the exclusive virtual advance screening of TOM & JERRY on February 24th. Reserve your spot before it’s too late! See the Tom And Jerry Movie in theaters and rent it at home on February 26th!!
This event is BYOS (Bring Your Own Supplies)
You can order from our Online Store, support a local businesses, or use supplies you may already have at home!
– Canvas – we’ll be using 8×10 canvas, but you can use whatever size works for you. You can also paint on paper, poster board, wood, etc. We have lots of options in our Online Store(We’ve event had folks paint their windows, and walls in their house!)
– Acrylic paints – we will be using blue, yellow, red, black and white, but you can use what works for you! Paint is available on our Online Store as well!
– Paint brushes (One large flat brush, one medium brush and small detail brush!) We have some available in our Online Store, or you can use what you already have at home!
– Two Paper Plates (one for holding your paint, and one for mixing colors)
– Cup of water and paper towel for cleaning brushes.
– Protective apron or old t-shirt. (We have Art Party Aprons on our site for sale as well)
Please reach out to email@example.com for questions.
Be sure to put in an accurate email at registration. Your confirmation and Zoom meeting link will be emailed to you on the date of the Live Virtual Event. Don’t forget to charge your phone and download the app. Or go to www.zoom.com on your laptop.
*Please note that this virtual live event is separate from our Art Party Pass subscription service, but a recording will be included with our replays after the event has ended.