Welcome to our ECAP Singles Event! The first thing we want to mention is that while this event is advertised for ages under 40 years old, this is just our suggestion – not a rule. We have another event launched for ages 40+ as well but again, it’s simply a guideline, we will not turn anyone away based on age.
All the fun of an Art Party, while meeting some amazing people like you! We’re going to have music, giveaways, and most importantly a whole lot of fun to make sure this is a great event with no awkwardness!
Here’s how it works:
– Arrival time and registration between 6:30pm and 7:00pm – Painting begins at 7:15pm (Don’t be late!! That’s a bad way to make a first impression!)
– Everyone will be given a name tag upon entering and a complimentary beverage. Each registrant will also be given a form with all the other singles registered and your preferred method of contact.
– Seats will be assigned, and there will be a short break every 15 minutes during the event and we will have the male participants pick up their canvas (only) and head to a different assigned seat.
– At some point, simply fill in your form with people you’d be interested in communicating with. We have a plan to make sure this is done as discreetly as possible.
– At the end of the night, all the forms will be given to the instructor anonymously and hidden, and the next day we will follow up with any potential matches and share the contact information.
This is going to be an incredibly fun evening, and we can’t wait to see you all. We’ve got some more surprises as well which we’ll reveal at the event!